Recipe-How to Make Rice Pudding (Kheer)?
How to Make Rice Pudding (Kheer)?
Ingredients to be Used in Kheer –
2-3 cardamom seeds (crushed)1/4th cup long grain rice (washed and drained)
4-5 cups milk
A pinch of saffron threads, soaked in a little hot milk
1 tbsp skinned pistachio nuts (chopped)
1 tbsp raisins (optional)
2-3 tbsp sugar or as desired
2 tbsp almonds (blanched silvered)
How to make Rice Pudding or Kheer –
- First of all, you have to put the rice, milk and cardamom in a pan,
- Now, bring to boil and simmer gently until the rice is soft and the grains are starting to break up.
- Then add almonds, pistachio, saffron and raisins and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now, add the sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Then remove the rice Pudding from heat and
- Now this is ready to serve either warm or chilled.
You May Like to Make More Recipes –