Recipe-How to Make Makhana Kheer Recipe?
How to Make Makhana Kheer Recipe?
Ingredients to be used in Makhana Kheer –
1 tsp ghee100gms soft white Makhanas
1 tbsp shredded almonds
1 tbsp grated pistachios
1 tsp green cardamom seeds (crushed)
5 cups milk
4 tbsp sugar or as desired
How to make Makhna Kheer:
- First of all you have to cut makhanas into halves and put it in a saucepan along with ghee.
- Fry over a low heat for about 5 minutes and add milk and sugar and stir well.
- Leave to simmer for about 1 hour, until milk reduces to half and of a creamy consistency.
- During this period stir from time to time so that milk does not sticks to the bottom of pan.
- Now add almonds and pistachios and leave for further 10 minutes and Sprinkle crushed cardamom.
- Now serve the makhana kheer hot or cold, as desired.
You May Like to Read More –