Pumpkin Pickle-How to Make Pumpkin Pickle Recipe?
How to Make Pumpkin Pickle Recipe?
Ingredients to be used in Pumpkin Pickle Recipe –
1 teaspoonful Turmeric (Haldi)
2 teaspoons coarsely ground fenugreek seeds
2 teaspoons Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
1/2 kg pumpkin
30 grams coarsely ground mustard powder (4 tsps)
1 cup Mustard Oil (Sarson Ka Tel)
1/2 cup Salt (Namak)
How to make pumpkin pickle –
- First of all you have to cut the pumpkin with skin into long slices and Put in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Now put in a strainer to drain the water and cool.
- Than mix all the ingredients with oil and rub on the pumpkin pieces.
- Now put in a clean jar and leave in a warm place for 3 days and shake it once daily until tender.
- It will ready to serve after 4 days.
You May Like to Read More –