Pickle-How to Make Sliced Mango Pickle Recipe?
How to Make Sliced Mango Pickle Recipe?
Ingredients to be Used –
1/2 cup Salt (Namak) 1/2 kg raw mango slices without skin 3 teaspoons fenugreek
1 1/2 teaspoons Turmeric (Haldi)
4 teaspoons aniseeds
1 teaspoon Onions seeds (Kalonji)
3 teaspoons glacial acetic acid
1 1/2 teaspoons Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
1/2 cup Mustard Oil (Sarson Ka Tel)
How to make sliced mango pickle:
- First of all you have to rub salt on mango slices and keep for 8 hours.
- Now, the mango slices will leave some water.
- Than remove the slices from the mango water and in it mix glacial acetic acid.
- And rub the rest of the ingredients on the mango slices and pour the mango water mixed with acetic acid over it.
- Now add the oil and Keep for one week and shake it every other day.
You May Like to Read More –