How to Make Sweet Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe?|English
How to Make Sweet Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe?
Material to be used in Sweet Mixed Vegetable Pickle:
2 1/2 kg Cauliflower (Flower Gobi), Carrot (Garaj) and Ternipes (Saaljam) (After Peeling)
200 g sugar (Cheney)
100 gms of salt (salt)
30 grams of ground spices
20 grams Red Chili Pepper (Red Chilly)
60 grams mustard powder
30 gms of ginger (adrak)
15 grams of lasun
1 teaspoon glial acetic acid (6 grams)
1/2 liter Mustard Oil (Sarasan Oil)
How To Make Sweet Mixed Vegetable Pickle:
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables (carrots, cauliflower in medium pieces, slices medium slices in long slices).
- Blanch vegetables in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes: then remove.
- Grind ginger and garlic in a fine paste and fry them in 1 cup hot oil till golden brown.
- Remove from the fire, add all the spices and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare one to two yarn stability in sugar syrup (half or less than the amount of water compared to sugar).
- Mix glazed acetic acid and syrup mixed with fried garlic and ginger mixed with spices.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, cook until it leaves your oil.
- Cool, put in a jar and keep it for 10 days before using it.
- This pickle can be kept for one year.