How to Make Lemon Pickle?|English
How to Make Lemon Pickle?
Material to be used in Lemon Pickle:
5 cups of water
1 teaspoon Asafetida Powder
4 tsp salt
30 pieces of black pepper
2 teaspoon black cardamom seeds
3 tablespoons salt
2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 tablespoon white cumin seed
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons vinegar
How to Make Lemon Pickle:
- Wash lemon and clean.
- Now boil water and put 25 lemons in it for 2-3 minutes.
- Take them out, drain them and cut them in quarters.
- Using the dehydrated jar for pickle, sprinkle the asafetida powder and sprinkle half salt on the base.
- To make a smooth mixture, grind all the paste ingredients and blur it in lemon quarters. Leave these spicy lemons in the jar.
- Squeeze the juice with the remaining 10 lemons and sprinkle the remaining salt.
- Cover the jar with a clean cloth and leave it in the sun.
- Pickles should be ready within 2 weeks.