How to make Badam Kheer Recipe?
How to Make Badam Kheer Recipe?
Ingredients to be used –
1/2 cup Almond (Badam) 2 cups Milk 3 tblsp Sugar5 crushed Cardamoms a pinch of Saffron (Kesar), soaked in lukewarm milk
How to make Badam Kheer Recipe:
- First of all you have to boil half a litre of water in a sauce pan and add the almonds when the water is boiling and cook for 2 minutes. remove from the flame and drain.
- Remove the skin of the almonds and grind to a fine paste.
- And boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.
- When the milk begins to boil add the almond paste and the sugar and cook for 5 minutes over a low flame stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and add the dissolved saffron and the crushed cardamoms.
- Allow to cool and serve chilled.
You may like to read more –
- How to make Vegetable Nil Giri Korna Recipe?
- How to make Khoya Peda Recipe?
- How to Make Navratan Korma Recipe?
- How to Make Shrikhand Recipe?
- How to Make Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle?