Amla Ka Achar-Amla Pickle
Amla Ka Achar
- 1/2 kg Amla
- 125 gms Green Chillies (slit )
- 125 gms Oil
- 50 gms Salt
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tblsp roasted & powdered Sesame seeds
- 1 small Lemon
How to make amla achar –
- First of all you have to wash and dry amla and keep aside.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and fry green chillies for 2 minutes.
- After that, remove the chillies from the pan Add jeera and mustard seeds.
- Now add Aamla and fry for few minutes and sprinkle some water and cover the pan with a lid and let it stay for 6 minutes.
- Now, turn the flame to medium and stir regularly.
Your Ampla pickle is ready to use.